Machine Vision Testing
Orbis Systems Vision Software Platform (OVP) is an integrated vision software platform for developing and running industrial vision applications in a PC under the Windows operating system.
OVP is designed to be used in different levels of quality inspection tasks, from functional testing of products like hand held mobile devices to most complicated assembly verification and 3D measurement applications. At Orbis Systems we have long experience in machine vision testing in telecom, power systems, automotive and other industries.
OVP is available in four different packages, depending on the application requirements. The OVP supports max 12 cameras, which can meet the need of most complicated test tasks.
If you want more information, or want to request Quote, please fill in Contact Form.
- Functional testing
- Displays, touch screens, keypads, LEDs, cameras, flash lights
- Assembly verification
- Mechanical assemblies, gaps, component presence and positions, principal colors, logos and markings
- Quality inspection
- Printing quality, surface quality
- Identification / product tracking
- Barcode and 2D matrix reading, OCR, OCV
- Eliminates human mistakes and subjective judgment
- Reduces labor cost
- Shortens testing time
- Gives repeatable and recordable measurement results
- Keeps consistent quality regardless of the time and location
- Helps to increase productivity and improves quality
OVP is cost effective and user friendly machine vision software