Supply Chain Manager Oulu/Finland
Supply Chain Manager (SCM)
Orbis Systems provides quality control solutions, functional testing solutions, components and services for customers’ R&D, production and after sales needs. Orbis Systems’ testing solutions have been used in the telecom and electronics industry over 20 years and operations have been global already 15 years.
Description of the job
SCM Manager is responsible of leading supply chain and logistics team in Finland, and supporting global operations to fulfil process efficiency and productivity.
- reports to global operations manager
- leads sourcing, purchasing, and logistics functions
- maintains material forecast for vendors according to business forecast
- defines main KPIs for SCM process
- negotiates and signs local and global contracts, able to comprehend legal documents
- developes and maintains good relationships with vendors
- planning, executing and monitoring supply chain strategy.
Skills and qualifications
This position requires Bachelor's / Masters Degree supply chain management, business management or related field.
Work experience over 5 years professional experience, and previous supply chain management is highly appreciated.
Fluent spoken and written in Finnish and English languages.
- able to continuous improvement
- systematics/organized mind
- problem solving attitude and skills
- have some experience of functional test systems, or testing in general, and materials related to that
- experienced of both leading SCM for small volume/high mix manufacturing, and able to lead team where module manufacturing is centralized, and final integration is localized close to customer regions