Account Manager Vantaa/Finland
ACCOUNT MANAGER position
Orbis Systems provides quality control solutions, functional testing solutions, components and services for customers’ R&D, production and after sales needs. Orbis Systems’ testing solutions have been used in the telecom and electronics industry over 20 years and operations have been global already 15 years.
Key responsibility area and main tasks:
1) New customer development in EU
2) Account management of new customers
3) Creating quotations, promoting Orbis Systems’s solutions and capabilities
4) Participating in marcom activities
Critical points of success:
- Strong solution selling competence
- Capability to sell to new contacts and customers
- Relationship management competence
- University degree or similar, technical and business management
- Fluent spoken and written English, Swedish is advantage
- More than 5 years of work experience in electronics industry, experience in product marketing or sales
- Technical understanding of testing in a level that communication with experts is possible, sales skills, presentation skills, documentation skills
Way/style of working:
- This position needs open minded character, flexibility to understand and tolerate changes, capability to bring new practises into organization, understanding how mid/small size companies work, really important is to work in multicultural environment.
- This person must be able to communicate with customers and stakeholders (internal/external) and also in front of audience.
Future possibilities and needed skill set:
- This position creates excellent possibilities to work in several Orbis Systems sales or technical positions.
Reports to CEO.